Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The time I bought a dog.

Anxiously I was strolling to the broken building filled with dogs barking loudly like tigers.

Cautiously I entered the building scared and excited but weirdly  my excitement burst when I saw the dainty dogs.I thought how ferocious and how fuzzy these small puppies could be at the same time.
As we slowly crept over to a corner,  we saw our perfect puppy waiting for us to retrieve her.

Ruby our dog is now 4 years old .

I remember when we got her first collar that was a bright, radical red.So we walked Ruby down energetically to the grassy park.As soon as we got to the park she ran like a cheetah, rushing to find a fluffy and friendly dog to have fun with.Finally she was communicating with a big group of dogs,  it was a special moment to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment